Our RFID Tire Patch Tag is suitable for a variety of vehicle management. And it can be available in UHF 860~960MHz. People can install this patch tag onto truck or car’s tyres. The tag will enble accurate real-time tracking and supply organizations necesary data to optimize truck tracking and new tire manufacture management.
Material: Rubber + Spring
Color: Blue or black
Chip protocol: EPC Class1 Gen2, ISO18000-6C
Chip Type: Monza4QT, Monza R6, other chip could be customized
Memory: EPC 128 bit, User 512 bit, TID 96 bit
Reading distance by Fixed reader: 600cm-US, 210m-EU
Reading distance by Handheld reader: 80cm-US
Function: Read/ Write
IP rating: IP67
Storage temperature: minus 25 to +100 degree
Operation temperature: minus 20 to +90 degree
Mounting method: Adhesive, Patched
Application surface: Rubber, Tires, New tire manufacture management
Fields: Storing, Servicing, Anti-stealing and recollecting tires, etc.
01. Check the general area where the patch will stick.
02. Cleaning the surface of the inner liner in the area where the patch will stick.
03. Removing molded-in features such as ridges (strias) or texture (“alligator skin”)
04. Marking the exact location where the patch will stick
05. The distance between the patch center and the lip of the bead will be 105 – 115 mm
06. Applying Vulcanizing Cement and allowing the solvent to dry
07. Applying the patch to the prepared inner liner and applying pressure (“stitching it down”) to assure intimate contact.
08. There will be no bubbles under neath the patch
09. The patch will be tightly adhered to the tire all the way around its periphery.
10. Waiting for appropriate time and make the adhesive system vulcanization (depending on temperature).