RFID Wood Card
Professional RFID Wood Card Factory here. Our RFID wooden card can be a replacement to the conventional access card. It’s ideal for estate developers. Standing out from the rest, we produce quality personalized elegant wooden card via CMYK full color printing or Laser engraving, with or without chip enbedding. Available both in standard ISO size and non-standard format, and various LF, HF, UHF RFID standards. OEM and ODM One-stop service Customized, happy to send you sample to confirm quality.
Material: Eco-friendly Wood
Size: 85.5*54*(1.2±0.3)mm or custom
Craft: CYMK offset printing (Full color, 4/4)
1) Low frequency ISO11784/85 125kHz~134.2kHz: TK4100, T5577, EM4200, HITAG1, HITAG2
2) High frequency ISO14443A/14443B/15693 13.56MHz: FM11RF08, MIFARE Ultralight® EV1, MIFARE Classic® EV1 1K/4K, MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 2K/4K/8K, NTAG®203/213/215/216, ICODE SLI(2)/SLIX, etc.
3) Ultra high frequency ISO/IEC 18000-6C 860-960MHz: H3, U CODE7M/8, M4QT, MR6, etc.
Wood Species: Maple, Black Walnut, White Oak, Sapele, Bamboo, Basswood, Birch, Red Cherry
Usage: Key card, business card, membership card, VIP card, gift card, registration card, keychain, name plate, etc.
Application: Hotel or motel, loyalty & membership project, restaurant, store, supermarket, brand promotion, …
Packaging: To make sure no damage in delivery, we use top standard packaging
Optional crafts for RFID wood card:
• CMYK offset 4/4 printing
• UV printing
• Laser engraving
• Silk-screen printing
• Laser cutting
• Magnetic stripe
• Film lamination on wood card for thermal printing
• Foil stamping
• Contact chip embedding
• Signature panel
• Non-standard size wood tag
• Hole or slot laser cutting
Features of our wood cards?
-Perfect marketing tool
What you can expect?
-Mutiple optional crafts
-Quick lead time
By harvesting mature trees and then replacing them with saplings, sustainable forestry actually reverses CO2 emissions. Healthy, growing trees have negative CO2 balance. To maintain a negative carbon balance, old or mature trees have to be harvested and new trees must be planted. Dead and dying timber emits CO2, Using mature or dying trees to produce wood cards will lock the CO2 in the timber. So, using wood creates a positive effect for the environment called carbon sink.