The RFID inlay (comprised of microchip, base substrate and antenna) is the functional part of an RFID tag label that encodes the identifying information. RFID wet inlays are passive inlays with an adhesive backing that already die-cut into piece, which can be either applied to a product directly or converted into smart labels. RFID Dry inlay is semi-products that does not include the adhesive layer.
PET based aluminum etching antenna mainly used in the market. However, the fabrication process of aluminum etching antenna is complicated with high cost, and the subtraction process of etching metal with strong acid causing environmental pollution. Natural degradation of PET also takes hundreds of years. With the increase of market demand, the environmental pollution-free products needed urgently.
HYAN SMARTECH provide three types of plastic free RFID inlay, and no etching complicated aluminum etching process.
1, Paper base aluminum RFID inlay:
Die-cutting ultra-high frequency RFID Aluminum antenna with fine pattern, RFID chip depends on the chip module. RFID inlay, paper base and paper face stock converting, no etching, PET free RFID TAG.
All paper RFID inlay advantage:
- Edge alignabilty: Since the die-cut antenna mechanically cut, its edges are very flat. In the antenna manufactured by the etching method, the edge is uneven due to the side etching of chemical corrosion.
- Production speed: 30million per month.
2, Silver printing antenna RFID inlay:
A printing antenna with on paper or fabric substrate by a conductive Ag ink, and then baked and cured to obtain an antenna manufacturing process. The advantages of this method are； Fast production speed and flexible production, which be applied to small batch production.
The advantage Silver printing antenna RFID inlay:
- Fast production, the antenna conductor loss is small, outstanding performance.
- It is flexible printed on the paper, or woven.
- No etching process and PET free.
3, Graphene RFID inlay:
Graphene RFID inlay, as a state-of-the-art material combined with many excellent properties, has a good market prospect, and has become the focus of innovation and development strategy in the world.
Advantage graphene RFID Inlay:
- Environmental friendly production process, pollution-free, light, and suitable for the printing of various wireless antennas.
- Directly printed on the paper, heat transfer on cloth, the required pattern and RFID electronic label transferred to cloth.
- Low resistance, high printing stability and stable performance.
- Unique antenna design combined with the characteristics of graphene material, with real tear proof. Ideal used for anti-counterfeiting of drinks and alcohol, product traceability, tracking e.g.
- RFID confidential paper destroyed directly by paper shredder.
- Customized frequency according to customer requirements.
How to choose the right inlay? Please contact our professionals for assistance. email: [email protected]